We are Colubris Cleantech. An organisation with over 35 years’ experience in environmental technology. We offer a complete range of products and processes for the treatment of industrial waste water, separation techniques for solid waste streams and various bioresource solutions. Techniques contributing to a sustainable world. Together with about 100 employees we work towards a circular economy. For that reason our appeal to the world is: ’Let’s close the loop together’.
The organisation which operates all over the world, has its main office in Winterswijk. The corporate culture is no-nonsense. Taking initiative and assuming responsibility is expected from every employee.
Because of the growth of our organisation, we are looking for a Welder to weld machines and parts at our facility in Winterswijk.
- Welding of stainless steel products and parts;
- Welding of black steel products and parts;
- Improving working methods and work sequences with fellow welders;
- Working safely using various tools;
- Maintain order and neatness in the in-house workshop in accordance with house rules, safety and environmental requirements;
- Studying the production folder, drawings and work instructions;
- Correctly recording and accounting for hours worked;
- Completing and signing checklists;
- Reporting deviations;
- Reporting unsafe situations or working conditions;
- Discussing the progress and the working methods with the team coordinator and fellow welders;
- Instructing new employees or temporary staff;
- Reconciliation of unclear issues or errors in drawings with work preparation.
What is expected of you?
- At least BOL (vocational training) /BBL 2 (apprenticeship training) working and thinking level, preferably level 3;
- Experience in machine and equipment construction;
- Extensive experience with TIG welding;
- Experience with welding MAG (black steel)/MIG (stainless steel);
- Welding with backing gas;
- Welding in confined spaces and/or simultaneously internal and external welding of products;
- Reading and applying drawings and specifications;
- Forklift truck safety certificate;
- Customer-oriented, team player, dedicated, integrity
What do we offer?
A varied and challenging job with future prospects and a lot of personal input.
Good primary and secondary working conditions including 25 holidays and 13 “ADV’ (extra paid-leave) days.
In addition, we have our own Academy and various courses that we offer / encourage.
Fun and pleasant activities are regularly organized by both our active staff association as Colubris itself.
Would you like to know more, or apply immediately?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Dennis van den Hurk, Manager Operations,
Terug naar vorige pagina