Vacancy Project Engineer
We are Colubris Cleantech. An organisation with over 35 years’ experience in environmental technology. We offer a complete range of products and processes for the treatment of industrial waste water, separation techniques for solid waste streams and various bioresource solutions. Techniques contributing to a sustainable world. Together with about 100 employees we work towards a circular economy. For that reason, our appeal to the world is: ’Let’s close the loop together’.
The organisation which operates all over the world, has its main office in Winterswijk. The corporate culture is no-nonsense. Taking initiative and assuming responsibility is expected from every employee.
As a project engineer, you are a member of the project and electrical engineering department, the tech backbone of our organisation. You strive to realise the best solutions by studying the projects, the customers, the other stakeholders and, of course, the options for technical solutions. Our projects are carried out worldwide. As a member of the project team, you will help build international, innovative and high-quality systems that contribute to a cleaner world.
In this position, you will be responsible for
- Preparing calculations, drawings, parts lists and required documentation of the systems;
- Performing CAD engineering work;
- Supporting the sales department with advice, cost estimating, drawings, specifications and estimating enginering hours;
- Assisting the Service Department with the preparation of service orders.
What is expected of you?
- HBO (higher professional) WTB (mechanical engineering) level of education in working and thinking;
- Knowledge of drawing with 3D CAD systems, knowledge of SolidWorks and Creo Elements Direct Modeling (3D) is a preference, not a must;
- Knowledge of applicable (process) techniques and technologies is a preference;
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office, ERP systems and Windchill;
- Good verbal and written command of Dutch, English and/or German (is a preference);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a customer and service-oriented manner;
- Ability to organise your planned tasks independently and work as a team member;
- Flexible and immune to stress;
- Working and documenting in an accurate and precise way;
- Team player, you enjoy substantive technical discussions;
- You can and would like to implement your own experiences, for the purpose of engineering of our machines and processes;
- A hands-on mentality is a must.
What do we offer?
A varied and challenging job with future prospects and a lot of personal input.
Good primary and secondary working conditions including 25 holidays and 13 “ADV’ (extra paid-leave) days.
In addition, we have our own Academy and various courses that we offer / encourage.
Fun and pleasant activities are regularly organized by both our active staff association as Colubris itself.
Would you like to know more, or apply immediately?
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
For more information please contact Marieke Jongsma, Manager Engineering,
tel.no. +31 (0)543-551370.
Terug naar vorige pagina