Vacancy for Commissioning en Field Service Engineer
Passionate about control technology
We are Colubris Cleantech. An organisation with over 35 years’ experience in environmental technology. We offer a complete range of products and processes for the treatment of industrial waste water, separation techniques for solid waste streams and various bioresource solutions. Techniques contributing to a sustainable world. Together with about 100 employees we work towards a circular economy. For that reason our appeal to the world is: ’Let’s close the loop together’.
The organisation which operates all over the world, has its main office in Winterswijk. The corporate culture is no-nonsense. Taking initiative and assuming responsibility is expected from every employee.
As a Commissioning and Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for on-site commissioning and the maintenance of water treatment plants and waste recycling facilities. Your job will take you all over the world and you will be in contact with a variety of people from different backgrounds. We cannot make it more diverse! It goes without saying that we make sure you are always safe and well-cared for while travelling. Moreover, we have many local business partners who are able to support you on site.
- Mechanical and electrical commissioning and maintenance of our installations;
- Setting and adjusting of process parameters (PLC and HMI, Scada);
- Identifying and resolving problems and defects;
- Conducting and documenting of Site Acceptance Test (SAT);
- Supporting the mechanical engineers with PLC and electro-technical issues;
- Training the customer's on-site staff in operation and maintenance.
What is expected of you?
- MBO+ (secondary vocational training) level of education in working and thinking;
- Medium-level education in electrical engineering or similar (for example Mechatronics with additional training courses);
- Full Safety Certificate for Contractors (SCC) or willing to obtain this certificate through us;
- Knowledge of and experience with control technology and electrical engineering, hydraulics and pneumatics;
- Knowledge of programming Siemens PLC and HMI, Scada;
- Experience in machine and equipment construction, preferably in water treatment;
- Capable of making hardware and software modifications to a control panel on site;
- Good verbal and written command of Dutch, English and German;
- Willingness to frequently travel abroad (approx. 50%) and to being away from home over longer periods of time (in some cases 2 consecutive weeks);
- Customer-oriented, team player, dedicated, integrity
What do we offer?
A varied and challenging job with future prospects and a lot of personal input.
Good primary and secondary working conditions including 25 holidays and 13 “ADV’ (extra paid-leave) days.
In addition, we have our own Academy and various courses that we offer / encourage.
Fun and pleasant activities are regularly organized by both our active staff association as Colubris itself.
Would you like to know more, or apply immediately?
We also invite you to respond if you are very interested but do not (entirely) meet the job requirements, we would like to get in touch with you about that too.
Terug naar vorige pagina
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact Michel Webbink, Service Manager, tel.no. +31 (0)543-551370.